Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friends from home

Tonight we had dinner with Brent and Noele Sadler and Kristin (Scherrer) McClelland. We were really blessed to have this opportunity while we were here. Brent, Kristin and I all attended FCS and we've known each other since about 1996, I think. Kristin's husband, Alan, is deployed right now - we wish he could have been there!

Kristin with her sweet 2 month old Addy. I'm not sure why I don't have the two boys, Gilbert and Patrick, in the picture. (I think they were off saving the world...)

The Sadlers and their beautiful girls. It's always good to see this family.

Thanks, Kristin, for a wonderful meal and a great time at your house!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy and thankful I am that y'all were able to get together all the way on the other side of the world!! God is so kind and gracious!

    ReplyDelete