Friday, February 25, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Being in Austria gets me thinking about a few things...

1. I'm in awe that God made mountains that look just like a postcard.
2. Maybe recycling isn't such a bad idea.
3. My favorite things, Maria style.

Dan will tell you that I'm not a very excitable person. I take after my dad in that way. Dad is actually a very passionate person, but you'd never guess from his collected exterior.

Even so, sometimes it's the simple things that get me "excited." And the majority of things that get me excited, I'll admit, are edible.

These are in no particular order. Because they are, after all, my favorite.

California Pizza Kitchen deliciousness

Vanilla Rooibos Latte (Starbucks does a great job)

Great lyrics from Thad Cockrell's album, "To Be Loved." My iPod may just get stuck on this album if I play it one more time.

Anne of Green Gables movies, and the fact that my wonderful husband will actually sit down and enjoy them with me. (Now that's a man!!)

Servant Group International

Fish tacos from Bonefish Grill

Smart Wool socks


Eternity in Their Hearts, by Don Richardson. I'm not finished with this book yet, but I've read enough to know it belongs on my current favs list.

No comments:

Post a Comment